Thank you for considering the Idaho Falls Soup Kitchen as part of the way you support our community.
It is the mission of the Soup Kitchen to provide a sanctuary where fellowship is nurtured and a hot nourishing meal is served in an environment of respect and dignity.
- Professionally Packaged Beef
- Professionally Packaged Pork
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Chicken Soup
Join us for lunch!
Five Reasons for Having Lunch at the Soup Kitchen
You don't have to be homeless. You don't have to be poor. No financial questions asked. No caps on how many times you may visit. The Soup Kitchen is open to everyone. Come for the food. Stay for the friendship. Need more reasons? Here are our top five:
1. Your best lunch date ever. You've been dating your partner for six years and have run out of new and interesting places to take them. With new cooks and servers almost every day, you are guaranteed to have a novel experience.
2. You will be served a nutritious meal. We strive to serve well-balanced and nutritious lunches. Guaranteed better for you than a bologna sandwich.
3. Your mental health may improve. Our world is experiencing twin pandemics of loneliness and depression. Sharing a hot meal with others counteracts both conditions.
4. You may be inspired to join a team. After seeing how things work and feeling full and satisfied, you may decide to join a team and serve others.
5. You help us achieve our mission. It is the mission of the Soup Kitchen to provide a sanctuary where fellowship is nurtured and a hot nourishing meal is served in an environment of respect and dignity.
The Soup Kitchen has a 38-year history of serving a noontime meal to those in need, beginning in 1985 with two Episcopal church members serving sandwiches on weekends.
MEET OUR TEAM
The Idaho Falls Soup Kitchen Board is a strong cross-representation of members from our founding faith community, our local Episcopal Church, St. Luke’s to members at large from various sectors of our community. Meet them here!
CONTACT US TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM!